- your application is only received by us when you press the "Apply" button at the bottom of the page. If you do not do this, or do not see an acknowledgement message, we have not received your application
- if you are using an out-of-date version of your internet brower, our anti-spam protection may stop you sending us the form. There is information on how to update your browser: here
- please contact the Secretary if you need further help:
Please note that each Scholarship costs the Easter Orchestral Society a significant amount. Subsidised places are paid for by EOS, drawing on charitable donations and subscriptions from other EOS participants and members of the public. EOS is a Registered Charity (No. 1153970) which aims to advance public education in the performance and the appreciation of music.
Since subsidised places are awarded to increase participation in EOS’s activities, recipients are expected to make the most of the opportunity. This is particularly important because there are always more applicants than subsidised places.
Conditions Attached to the Award of Subsidised Places
- Recipients are expected to attend all scheduled full orchestral and sectional sessions, unless there are good reasons for absence (e.g. illness).
- Recipients must behave appropriately during EOS sessions.
- Where an award is made, recipients should make every effort to attend the Week. In cases where this becomes impossible – for example, for medical reasons – recipients are expected to inform the EOS Secretary immediately so that their award can be transferred to another player.